THE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY,
” The best acess to the local market “
Advantages of The L L C:
- No taxes
- Direct access to local UAE market
- Almost no limitations on activities. Different approvals may be required for specific activities
- Prestige in the eyes of counteragents and partners
- Easy to open bank account and to work with governmental bodies
- Large number of visas and less restrictions on nationalities compared to Free Zones
- No Minimum Capital Requirements from 2012
Limited Liability Company structure :
Fifty-one per cent participation by UAE nationals is the general requirement for the Limited Liability Companies. Therefore the normal shareholding pattern for an LLC will be:
- Local sponsor (Partner) – 51% and
- Foreign Shareholder (s) – 49%Moreover, either the UAE nationals or the foreign partners may be granted the authority of managing the company.
Ask one of our experts
Get the Best Local partner with Emirates 4 YOU :
- Emirates 4 You only recommend credible individuals as sponsors who have a well-established track record.
- The sponsor is a sleeping partner and only required to fulfill the legal requirement.
- The sponsor has no rights on the business management, turnover or profits.